Sign-up sheets are put up in the shed for most of these events to gauge interest.
1 January: Loony Dook row 13 April: Tay row, Perth to Wormit 27-28 April: Loch Awe Adventure 11 May: Largs regatta (QRC not attending) 11-12 May: Port Edgar Open Weekend 18 May: Broughty Ferry regatta 24-25 May: Ullapool regatta (QRC not attending) 1 June: Queensferry regatta 8 June: Troon regatta (cancelled due to weather) 15 June: Forth Midsummer Challenge, Newhaven 22-23 June: Arran regatta 7-13 July: Skiffieworlds 2019, Stranraer 10 August: Shieldaig regatta 10 August: Ferry Fair parade 24 August: North Berwick regatta 31 August-1 September: Portsoy regatta 4 September: Great River Race, London 7 September: QRC Youth Regatta 14 September: Alan Meldrum Community Rowing Challenge (cancelled due to weather) 21 September: Castle to Crane, Glasgow 28 September: Monster the Loch 28 September: Tweed Row
- 26 October: Freshwater Sprints, Loch Tummel
- 14 December: Altena Row for charity, Woudrichem, the Netherlands
2020 is a special year for Scottish coastal rowing, as it marks the tenth anniversary of our sport. Watch this space for special events now in the planning, including a RowAround Scotland relay. It is also Scotland’s Year of Coasts and Waters.
- 1 January: Loony Dook Row
- 24-26 April: Loch Awe Adventure, 14 mile race, Dalavich
- 23-24 May: Falkirk Flotilla, Forth and Clyde Canal
- 6 June: Ocean to City – An Rás Mór, Cork
- 20 June: Broughty Ferry Regatta
- 19 September: Castle to Crane